Accord shift console light??

Hi all.

I have a 2000 accord SE which is under a Honda ex tended warranty through March.

The light on the console where the gear shift is located seems to have gone out. It was intermittent for a short period of time and now it is not lit at all.

if the problem is just a bulb, I don't think Honda will honor that under a warranty and will charge me $$$$ just to change a bulb. How do I access the bulb? Where are the screws and what do I have to remove? I was reluctant to pry anything off without knowing what to remove. Once I do access it, is it a user changeable bulb?

Thanks in advance.

John

Reply to
John

yes, it's user changeable. yes, it's a standard bulb. yes, it's just a set of console screws. but do you really need it? isn't there a drive indicator on the instrument panel?

Reply to
jim beam

Reply to
John