Accord Spark

I have a 92 accord that died on me the other day. I towed it home, checked for spark and had none. I tested the coil per the service manual and it
appeared to be bad so I replaced it. I still do not have spark. The cap, rotor, plugs and wires were just replaced this summer. What else could it be? Distributor?
The igniter is a prime candidate. It's located within the distributor. There are some tests that can be done on it. See www.autozone.com 's free repair guides (specific to your 92 Accord), or see the 92 Accord manual at http://www.honda.co.uk/owner/workshopmanuals2.html .
There is plenty of experience with the igniter here at this newsgroup. If you need more direction, just ask for it.

http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/startproblems.html#badigniter
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ