Accord Stalls when I let go of the key

1993 Accord SE
Symptom 1: when I turn the key to normal first position the normal indicators do not light. Symptom 2: turning the key to start the engine the indicator lights
come on and the engine starts. As soon as I let go of the key to let it run, the lights go off and the car stalls.
Keeping it running: if I keep the tension on the key somewhere short of turning the starter again, I can keep the engine running.

Check out http://tegger.com/hondafaq/startproblems.html#start-stall for the two common causes and how to tell the difference.
Mike
snipped-for-privacy@vernmartin.com wrote in

Ignition switch.