Accord98 doesn't start after weekends!

Hi All,
I know it sounds strange but if I don't start my car for couple of days (usually after weekends since we are driving my wife's car for weekends) I am going to have difficult time starting it. When I come on
Mondays to start the car after two days, it will crank with no problem but engine will not run until I keep cranking for 20 minutes on and off. Battery seems to be in good condition (that's why I can do it for 20 min) and it doesn't have any problem every other mornings. I bought a bottle of Injector Cleaner but it didn't make it better (in case Injectors are leaking). Any Idea?
Thanks in advance,
Homer

Does it start to run then immediately quit?

Your problem would seem to be either loss of fuel pressure or no spark. Not enough fuel pressure,then no fuel comes out of the injectors.
www.tegger.com check out "main relay". If you are able with a soldering iron,then you can eliminate the main relay as a problem at no cost except for time.
No spark could be coil or igniter problems.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Homer wrote:

Your engine is FLOODED due to a drippy injector. The manual says to hold the pedal to the floor and crank it for up[ to 15 seconds at a time. It will start with a sputter and a puff of smoke. Run a can of Techron injector cleaner thru it OR a couple tanks of good Gasohol. It's explained in the manual, but you'd never expect it to be flooded, would you?
'Curly'
--
If there are a couple of _underscores_ hidden in my return address,
you'll have to remove them to reply . . . . Thanks.