Acura RL 2000 Stalling Problem

All of a sudden today, several times the car stalled as I was driving. Subsequently, the car couldn't start and appears after several attempt the plugs got flooded. It seems that there is an issue with that which regulates the rpm's as before the car stalled the rpm went to 0 suddenly. I change plugs and gas filter today so after the car stalled once I could drive it. The tank is full of gas. The starter is cranking fast The battery helps the starter crank fast. What could it be?

Reply to
RG

Sounds like the ignition switch. It's possible your car was part of that massive ignition switch recall.

Reply to
High Tech Misfit