Acura VSS on a Honda

Hey guys I was wondering if you could help me with a tranny question. I am swaping a 6 spd tranny from a CL-s into my Accord V6. My main problem is that the accord uses variable reluctor speed sensors that
have 2 wires and the CL uses a 3 wire sensor that outputs a 5Vpp signal. If I were to connect the 5Vpp signal to the variable reluctor input would it do any damage? I'm thinking the variable reluctor signal must be high impedance and shouldn't hurt itself but it would suck if I burned out the ECU. Thanks for looking.
u might want to see if u could change your ecu to the acura one also to control the different transmission.