Add navigation to 2008 civic

Hi,
I have a 2008 civic EX without navigation. If I buy a navigation unit from a salvage yard, will it fit without modification
Al.

Might be hard to find.....aftermarket may be the best way to go.

After some research I can answer my own question.
After market units are available for about $250 and up
You can do an OEM fit. You need: 1) Navigation unit 2) GPS antenna (fits behind the dash) 3) Plastic housing to accomodate the Nav unit 4) Minor wiring modifications
Complete OEM kits go on Ebay for around $500
Al Moodie.