Add navigation to 2008 civic

Hi,

I have a 2008 civic EX without navigation. If I buy a navigation unit from a salvage yard, will it fit without modification

Al.

Reply to
Al Moodie

Might be hard to find.....aftermarket may be the best way to go.

Reply to
Stewart

After some research I can answer my own question.

After market units are available for about $250 and up

You can do an OEM fit. You need:

1) Navigation unit 2) GPS antenna (fits behind the dash) 3) Plastic housing to accomodate the Nav unit 4) Minor wiring modifications

Complete OEM kits go on Ebay for around $500

Al Moodie.

Reply to
Al Moodie