Add-on OEM CD Changer for 02 Accord - HELP!

Hi. I've added an OEM in-dash CD Changer to my 2002 Accord LXV6. I had no problem installing it, as it is a direct attachment to the factory head unit. My problem is, now that I've installed the Changer, any CD that
is played from the changer makes an awful hissing sound, almost like the speakers are busted. If I put one of the same CDs into the singe CD player on the head unit, it sounds fine. Any ideas? Thanks! Jonathan jbherri2 ****AT**** yahoo <<DOT>> com
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

--

Hmmmm. Got it off eBay by chance ? ? ? ? ? Try disconnecting the
Any other ideas?
Oh, one other thing. The changer is Honda model 08a06-3b1-300, the head unit is the CD player that came in the car, Honda OEM. (I bought the car new)