Add to the car

I have a Honda Odyssey 06 EXL and I want to add the following:
automatic lights automatic locking doors memory seats.
Is it possible to now add these features to the car? The Touring
edition has these options, but I want to put them onto my EXL.
Thanks for the help, -Phill
If you could it would cost you more than trading it in on a touring.