Adding a transmission filter to a modern Honda ?

Has anyone out there added one of the Magnefine or other inline filters to the cooling lines of their recent model Honda?
Honestly I am shocked that Honda seems to believe that replaceable
filters for the transmission fluid and fuel are no longer applicable to their vehicles.
The fuel filter issue really stumps me. How on earth is Honda to know that an owner will never get contaminated fuel from a filling station?
John
There is a filter in the fuel tank on the 1998 and later accords. I would like a regular maintenance filter though.
And Honda has never had a replaceable transmission filter, except on a few of their transmission in the v6 cars (1991-1995 legend for example). I've seen a 1991 accord with over 300,000 miles on the original transmission, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. Just change the fluid regularly. I have a legend (without a replaceable filter) with over 400,000 miles on the tranny and no rebuild to my knowledge. (though my other legend isn't so lucky... I have bad luck with transmissions)

Why would 'experts' feel the need to inform people of what is and has been common knowledge for decades?
Brian
John Horner wrote:

what on earth are you worrying about? if honda transmissions were failing due to excess wear product load, don't you think there'd be fewer instances of automatic hondas with 300k or 400k miles on the clock? the /modern/ hondas with reliability problems are due to mechanical design issues, not lack of filtration.
same goes for honda fuel delivery - there are multiple filters between the tank & the injector, not least of which is a fine mesh filter built into the injector itself.
you're like a guy worrying about the wings falling off the plane. sure, it /can/ happen, but the fatigue characteristics of aluminum are /very/ well known and if you're within the "safe zone", you stand more chance of being struck by a meteorite while walking through the passenger lounge.