Adding Keyless entry for CRV?

Other then going to a dealer to have installed (where dealer tried to sell it to me for $1000), can one have purchase a retrofit kit or have this retrofit done somewhere to add keyless lock for a 2003 CRV? I
suspect if so it will be a lot less then dealer charges.
If so, can you provide some hints where to buy or have this sort of thing done?
thanks!

Just about any car stereo shop can do this for $100 or so.
Do you mean the Ford-style keypad?

no...just the standard keypad that comes with Honda or whatever aftermarket works

jjsmithin wrote:

http://www.drivah.com/marketplace/default.php/cPath/1_2_5?osCsid 4016177d09ef74627f61cebda6c758
Try this . . It's OEm Honda and you can install it yourself without any hacking of the wiring.
'Curly'
thx...nice input

http://www.drivah.com/marketplace/default.php/cPath/1_2_5?osCsid 4016177d09ef74627f61cebda6c758
http://handaaccessories.com/crvelect02.html
Check this site out. They show you installation instructions as well as sell you the equipment. Looks pretty easy to me. I've used the vendor before with no problems.

It takes all of 15 minutes to install. :)

nice inputs...thanks!