Advice wanted - Should it stay or should it go?

Page 2 of 2
wrote:

If you buy one that is too recent then you have to factor in comprehensive insurance, no? The good thing about relatively cheap cars is that you don't need to pay an extra $600 or so a year.
dgk wrote:

Since I'd be downsizing from an Accord to a Civic, and with the amount of driving that I do (which has been a lot in recent months), the increase in insurance costs should be offset by the decrease in refueling costs. :-)
High Tech Misfit wrote:

Both my kids report the '99 is more responsive than the '04. Could be a combination of things, including replacement tires.
And

The slightly re-designed brand new Accord looks better than our '04, IMHO.

I'm not impressed with the OEM tires at all. Still got 'em but looking at the Michelin Pilots or maybe Bridgestone Potenza's, depending on what the survey's indicate when it's time to buy.

I'll agree. I have an '05 but never liked the rear end. Butt ugly. The '06 is an improvement.
-Dave

Anything over twelve years is/was gravy.
Once you have to ask, it's time to go.
J.
As I told my mechanic last week when he asked if I was going to fix the ball joints..."no, it's got too many calenders on it."