Advice wanted - Should it stay or should it go?

Unless it is very different from my daughter's '93 LX, the cable from the panel goes to a mixer box at the bottom of the center console (like, under the radio). There should be a small panel at the very bottom of the console near the passenger's feet... IIRC it is held by one or two screws and the vent pulls away from the duct that feeds it. Once the panel is off you will see how it works, and it is straightforward.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

Since I'd be downsizing from an Accord to a Civic, and with the amount of driving that I do (which has been a lot in recent months), the increase in insurance costs should be offset by the decrease in refueling costs. :-)

Reply to
High Tech Misfit

Both my kids report the '99 is more responsive than the '04. Could be a combination of things, including replacement tires.

And

The slightly re-designed brand new Accord looks better than our '04, IMHO.

Reply to
ACAR

I'm not impressed with the OEM tires at all. Still got 'em but looking at the Michelin Pilots or maybe Bridgestone Potenza's, depending on what the survey's indicate when it's time to buy.

I'll agree. I have an '05 but never liked the rear end. Butt ugly. The '06 is an improvement.

-Dave

Reply to
Dave L

Thanks to all of you who provided advice.

Today I purchased a 2004 Civic LX 4-door automatic with 39,000km (24,000 miles); I will be picking it up on Thursday. Before then, my mechanic will fix the gas fume problem on my Accord, which will traded in as part of the deal (the dealer offered a surprisingly fair figure for it).

Reply to
High Tech Misfit