After market door speakers in 05 Accord

How do I remove the stock speakers from the door? Why did thy make this a problem?

If it's like every other accord I have seen, you have to complete remove the door panel.
G-Man
How do I remove the stock speakers from the door? Why did thy make this a problem?
I did do that, but I cannot seem to remove the stock speaker. It seems as if it is glued on!