after market suspension kit for civic ?????

Hi there all !
Is there an after market suspension kit for the Honda Civic ????
The suspension on my 2002 Civic is really BAD. Just got it 6 month ago used.
I live in Montreal, and i can feel every pothole and bump in the streets, and beleive me there are a lot of them in this city.
Salutations: ZZ