Aftermarket brake drums

Good afternoon.
The local Napa store quotes me $44 for a brake drum for my 1991 Accord. The local Honda dealer quotes $114.
Any words of wisdom on whatever Napa is selling here?
(My favorite online Honda parts dealer quotes $65, but then there's the shipping and the wait time.)
Thanks -Mark

No need to go OEM. They should work just fine......
If you really want OEM, then see if your local Honda dealer has an online site. This is becoming a very common practice among dealers.
At least one of my local Honda dealers gives me the online prices (knock on wood). I do not pay shipping/handling. I do pay local sales tax. They usually have the parts for my 91 Civic in stock and so available immediately.
OTOH, I bought a rebuilt master cylinder this past weekend from Napa. It looks identical to the old one. It's working great, and it has a limited lifetime warranty. (Thanks to Tegger for his site with tips on replacing the m/c.)