Aftermarket indash stereos for Accord 2006

I was wandering if it is possible to install aftermarket stereo on Honda Accord 2006 EX with premium audio system without disrupting factory setup. I would like to add an MP3 player but do not want to
mess with current audio setup and I do not like the one that Honda offers.
Any ideas?
Thank You.
Vic wrote:

I would call Crutchfield.com and ask them. I have bought aftermarket CD players, etc from them. They have a website and a toll free number.
Excellent customer service IMO.