Aftermarket indash stereos for Accord 2006

I was wandering if it is possible to install aftermarket stereo on Honda Accord 2006 EX with premium audio system without disrupting factory setup. I would like to add an MP3 player but do not want to mess with current audio setup and I do not like the one that Honda offers.

Any ideas?

Thank You.

Reply to
Vic

I would call Crutchfield.com and ask them. I have bought aftermarket CD players, etc from them. They have a website and a toll free number.

Excellent customer service IMO.

Reply to
sapper