Aftermarket O2 sensors

I am facing an O2 sensor replacement soon. Can anyone recommend a reliable source for the part for a 2003 Accord 4 cyl. Dealer estimate is close to
$400.00 for the part.
Bob
You can get an OEM one for $160 at https://www.automedicsupply.com /
I have used these folks before. Great service. The O2 sensor I bought from them has worked great for over two years now.

rjdriver wrote:

I don't like the universal fit sensors as the splice is an extra possible trouble point. However, all of the aftermarket suppliers offer direct fit replacements.
There are two sensors on your vehicle, one before the catalyst and one after. The one before the cat. is the most likely to fail.
I see the Standard Motor Products brand for about $100 for your application at www.rockauto.com.
John
I needed one for my Accord, I got one at Napa Auto parts for 133.50, it was a direct replacement Denso. I also got the adapter socket, and replaced it myself. This was the secondary, the one that goes into the cat . converter. Got my obd11 scanner and reset the MIL code.
BTW, you can go online with Napa, and oder it right to your home. There are many other online dealers as well.

I've used Denso replacement O2 sensors (with OEM connectors - direct replacement parts) in Honda/Acura and Toyota cars with no problems after several years and over 30,000 miles. The price at Napa is probably good; just Google and compare. Don't discount the customer service you get from your Napa dealer.