Aftermarket Radio for '06 Accord?

We want to purchase an '06 Accord EX-L V6 sedan. Not fond of the sound system it comes with and was thinking of replacing it with an aftermarket unit. Anyone here done this?
I find it annoying that there is no premium sound system available through Honda. Also miffed that you need to add a separate CD deck to get MP3 playback. For the cost of this option I could add a nice aftermarket system that has what I want.
The only thing you might have to worry about is the keyless entry not working if you replace the head unit. It is annoying that they don't offer a premium sound system, but aftermarket products are still better anyway. Here is a link to a thread about the keyless entry issues with an aftermarket head unit:
http://www.carforums.net/showthread.php?t 22
http://www.carforums.net / Auto Forums
Thanks for the heads-up. I'd be buying an aftermarket unit from Crutchfield so hopefully the connectors they supply would take that into account.
We also test drove the Acura TL. Man, what a nice sound system!
Jon

Kept the original speakers, but replaced the factory radio with a unit that has MP3 capability. Was easy to do, but a lot of work. You may need an adapter housing. HTH
"Zeppo @hotmail.com>" <zeppo_m<nospam> wrote in message

aftermarket
through
What unit did you install?
Jon
@Jon: Really cheapy unit, made by "DUAL". Got it from Fry's Electronics on sale for less than 80 USD. I am not a HIFI expert so to me it sounded like a good deal and the sounds was good enough for me. Has four outputs at 200 watts total. Went to Checkers for the adapter cable and got the adapter plate from an electronics store. Checkers did not have the correct one in stock, and I was impatient..... HTH.
"Zeppo @hotmail.com>" <zeppo_m<nospam> wrote in message

When I stated, easy, but a lot of work, I mean it was a lot of work. You start disassembly (on my 1997) by working in the center console arm rest, to remove that first, then the center dashboard console, and then finally you get to the radio. Luckily there were only two screw sizes ..... and you're lucky if you figure out where those screws are hidden. You just start prying off little doors here and there .....