Aftermarket rotors for 2000 Honda Accord

Does anyone have experience with aftermarket disc rotors? I drive faster than I should and the stock rotors eventually warp. Do cross drilled rotors
reduce warpage without compromising the structural integrity of the rotor? What about curved rotor vaneing as opposed to the factory straight rotor vanes?
Thanks in advance for all the input.

Brembo is now an OEM supplier to Honda. You might try their products.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Tegger wrote:

concur.
Mark Savoy wrote:

it's not heat that warps your rotors bud, it's rust and bad torque procedure. put a little antiseize on the rotor cap after you've scraped off the rust, both inside and outside. use a scraper blade, not emery paper. torque in 2 or more stages, 1324, 1324.

no.
not really. go to the circuit. there's the old farts [you know, the ones with experience] winning races on standard undrilled straight vane disks. in theory, curved vanes are better, but half the time, i see monkeys with them installed the wrong way around, so i really doubt you'll see any difference.

jim beam wrote:

One can install rotors outside-in?
Andrew wrote:

no, if the vanes are curved, they have a left and right side - they frequently get switched.
jim beam wrote:

Ahhh! (duh!)
:0)
Mark Savoy wrote:

Right now our Accord has Brembo replacements up front which are about 30k miles used and still doing great. I recently replaced the rear rotors with Raybestos brand PG Plus, their premium standard design rotor. So far these are working brilliantly as well. I'm using Raybestos Quiet Stop ceramic formula pads all around and the car stops butter smooth and whisper quiet. Ah, lovely. These pads also don't make as much black dust as the original Honda ones did.
I don't know about abusive driving and cross drilled rotors. I don't do the first and have never tried the second.