air conditioning prob....maybe

when i use my air conditioning theres are times, frequently enough to get worried this could be a bigger problem at a later date if ignored!, when the car feels jerky; as if im tapping the gas pedal
and also the air conditionings output will feel sputterry, like its stuttering. both problems occur at same time and both cease when i turn off air conditioning. any advice will be appreciated!!ty
Have the computer checked for temporary codes. Cars are computers and everything is controlled and monitered with the computers.

If you have been using cheap gas, try a tank of "top tier" gasoline like Chevron, Texaco or Shell. (I think BP is top tier also, but we don't have that here.) Alternatively, you can add a bottle of fuel injector cleaner like Techron, but my experience is that a tank of good gas is as effective as injector cleaner.
I don't know what to think about the A/C output varying... are you saying the air flow rises and falls? And does this happen at all speeds or only at idle?
Mike

air output does rise n fall. bought a recharge kit and gauge says my freon level was fine to start with.ill try the goos gas theory, i do use regular from exxon, maybe a higher octane will help....worth a shot

You may be having the compressor/clutch binding a bit .. IE: the compressor is requiring a lot more energy to turn than is normal. With a small engine, a tight compressor can almost kill the engine if it's bad enough.. Once one locks up, the belt will squeal, and sometimes will add enough drag to kill the engine if at idle. Not saying this is the problem, but something to consider if you have zero problems with the A/C off, but turning it on feels like it wants to kill the engine. The blower speed should not vary any more than in relation to the voltage. But it will be normal to notice some reduction of blower speed if the engine is close to stalling. This is due to the lower output from the alternator during those short times. But you shouldn't see anything really drastic, or any on/off sputtering of the blower. MK