Air filters

Page 2 of 2

Even the oil change interval is different in the '94 Coupe shop manual: 6,000 miles, which translates the real world severe condition as 3,000 miles. The respective figures in my LX owner manuals are 7,500 and 3,750 miles. As most maint. items are tied to the oil change intervals in the schedule, it indeed looks like the maintenance interval of other items of the coupe are compressed by the same ratio the oil change intervals are, compared to the LX.

A D15B2 engine in the UK manuals is going to have almost or exactly identical procedures (e.g timing belt replacement) as a D15B2 in the U.S. shop manual. Among other likenesses.
wrote:>>

As I said the other day, "Engines, belts, and pulleys are mechanically identical the world-over."
When I also said "engines" in the message you quoted above, I really meant "controls", which I also listed. So my first mention of "engines" was redundant and confusing.
I revise my list to, "...electrical, engine controls, and fuel/emissions setups."
--
Tegger