Air filters

I see at the online U.S. 1994 Accord Coupe owners' manual linked below that I am wrong and for timing belts, there is no distinction made in the actual owners' manual. Same for 1991 Civics.

See

I do not know why Autozone's site, which pertains to U.S. cars, shows two different maintenance schedules for the 94 Accord and other Hondas, one for normal and one for severe, with a 60k interval for the Accord under severe conditions. The American Honda site (under "Owner's Link") does not list any change interval for the timing belt for older Civics and Accords, though going to the owners' manual at rjanisis above shows, again, no distinction for timing belts.

Reply to
Elle

Elle wrote in news:fe1db200-4b86-444c-9004- snipped-for-privacy@t19g2000prd.googlegroups.com:

I checked too, and I'm also wrong, at least about the OP's 4-cylinder Accord and other 4-cylinder Hondas.

It turns out that it's the newer V6 models that have a dual schedule: If the vehicle is driven "regularly" at temperatures over 110F, or below -20F, then the 60K interval is followed instead of the 90K interval.

Reply to
Tegger

"Cameo" wrote in news:iicuci$unv$ snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal- september.org:

See my reply to Elle.