Airbag replacement? Where can you get one?

I searched, and found entries talking about how/why to fix or determine airbag failture.
Does anyone know where you can buy an airbag, besides the dealer?
I pulled the codes, and its a 1.1.
I found an article and its either the airbag resistance, or the electrical line from the dash to the steering wheel (its resistance).
Now I'm just looking for a replacement airbag to fix this sucker.
Thanks for any hints/links.
snipped-for-privacy@ipass.net wrote in

Wreckers, for one.

You might want to give the year and model. Honda's SRS codes changed a bit over the years.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

If it's the drivers side airbag it's more likely the cable reel not the airbag. have it diaged properly instead of shooting from the hip. Chip
Its a 2001 Honda Civic. 4 door EX. Non California car.
1.1 means that the resistance is high in the air bag, or the cable which connects the airbag down to the dash area.