Airbag warranty on Honda Pilots?

Hello!
Does anyone have information about the airbag warranties in older Honda Pilot models like 2005 or older (don't have the specific model on hand)?
I am trying to find information since my mother's SUV airbag light came on and it looks like it needs to be repaired. Honda's Web site wasn't a big help (requires to register too).
Thank you in advance. :)
--
"Doubts are the ants in the pants of faith, keeping it awake and
moving." --Fredrick Beuchner

hehehehe "older". man, oh man.
Anyway, you won't find Honda refusing to fix something like that.

I found out new information: It's from 2004, 65,000 miles (that part is old, not the year), and Honda won't repair the airbag for free (warranty). :(
--
"What reason, like the careful ant, draws laboriously together, the wind of
accident sometimes collects in a moment." --Friedrich von Schiller

Guess there's no owners manual or warranty info booklet on that 'old' car, eh? That would clearly tell you the warranty info. I believe it may be 10 years for safety-type items.
Dan D '07 Ody EX Central NJ USA

No, can't find it. I found out new information: It's from 2004, 65K miles (that part is old, not the year), and Honda won't repair the airbag for free (warranty). :(