Airbag warranty on Honda Pilots?

Hello!

Does anyone have information about the airbag warranties in older Honda Pilot models like 2005 or older (don't have the specific model on hand)? I am trying to find information since my mother's SUV airbag light came on and it looks like it needs to be repaired. Honda's Web site wasn't a big help (requires to register too).

Thank you in advance. :)

Reply to
Ant

hehehehe "older". man, oh man.

Anyway, you won't find Honda refusing to fix something like that.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Guess there's no owners manual or warranty info booklet on that 'old' car, eh? That would clearly tell you the warranty info. I believe it may be 10 years for safety-type items.

Dan D '07 Ody EX Central NJ USA

Reply to
Dano58

No, can't find it. I found out new information: It's from 2004, 65K miles (that part is old, not the year), and Honda won't repair the airbag for free (warranty). :(

Reply to
Ant

I found out new information: It's from 2004, 65,000 miles (that part is old, not the year), and Honda won't repair the airbag for free (warranty). :(

Reply to
Ant