Alignment numbers

I recently had new tires installed on my 2003 Accord EX V6, and the installer did an unauthorized alignment. I would have authorized it if if had been included in the price, but it wasn't. They were very
nice about not charging me for something I hadn't authorized, but then I noticed that the computerized data sheet they gave me was for a "2003-05 Accord DX Model." Of course that's NOT the model I have. Fortunately, they didn't think they needed to change a thing on either front wheel, but the did change the toe-in a little on each rear wheel. Question: would there be any difference between the rear-wheel toe specs on an Accord DX and EX?
Ron Columbus, OH