All three brake lights dead?

CAR: 1991 Honda Accord Wagon ========================= PROBLEM: All three brake lights do not work. ANOTHER PROBLEM: Have to reset with the key every time I have to shit from
Park to another gear
COULD IT BE..... 1) The little switch underneath the steering wheel? I say this because I have to reset with a key every time I shit from Park to another gear.
2) All three lightbulbs are gone?
3) Is there one fuse that control all three lights?
HELP HELP HELP. Even my neighbors are saying that my car is a hazard.
Honda wrote:

The stop lamp switch at the brake pedal is worn.
BTW, learn to properly cross-post to similar newsgroups.

You can't shift out of park without putting the key into the little slot?
When this happened to my '94 Integra it was the brake light switch (at the top of the brake pedal). I don't know if a blown fuse or three burnt-out light bulbs would cause the shift lever to be stuck in park, but you might as well check them first.