alternator for 91 honda accord

I need to know how to get a alternator off..are there any sites that will show me that I won't have to pay for?

red6565 wrote:

You can access a pdf manual for your car from http://www.honda.co.uk/car/owner/workshop.html
You might also find the exploded parts diagrams at http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/auto/jsp/mws/PartsSearch.jsp helpful.
In addition, your local library probably has service manuals available. My library even has the AllData database available with complete access to service information in addition to technical service bulletins.
Eric
red6565 wrote:

Rather than removing the alternator, don't people just change out the BRUSHES kit? Maybe I'm thinking of a different year / series? Who told you that you HAD to remove the alternator?
'Curly'
Thank you for the replys. I got lucky and my brother in-law fixed my car. But thanks for the info.