alternator repair 1991 EX Accord

Thanks to everyone who suggested the brushes wre the problem on my 1991 Accord Ex charge light on problem. I got a set for $26 from my local dealer and replaced them. It was a little challenging because
of the tightness of space BUT I was able to replace the brushes without removing the alternator and it did the trick.
Thanks to all,