Anit Theft Alarm

I have a 2003 Civic EX. I know it has an immobilizing anti-theft device, but thought it was quiet. Yesterday, I had parked, and while I was removing the key and getting out, the horn began sounding, in a pulsating manner and the lights began flashing on and off.

I put the key back in and the alarms stopped. The car acted completely normally.

Has this happened to anyone? Bob

Reply to
Bob Peraner

Yes, as far as I know putting the key into the ignition resets the alarm.

-RA

Reply to
radix33