Another Honda Coolant Question - Thanks

I previously posted regarding using genuine Honda coolant on a 98 Civic LX. Thanks for the great answers..
I took off the tank cap and noticed GREEN coolant in it.
Is genuine Honda coolant green or is it the wrong kind in there..
Thanks,
Rich
Add pictures here
âś–

Genuine Honda antifreeze was a clear dark green for the longest time. They recently switched to a clear dark blue as of last year. I don't know if that's US and Canada, or just Canada.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
TeGGeR® wrote:

Add pictures here
âś–
On 4/2/06 11:00 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@speakeasy.net, "jim beam"

It was green in the US also. The factory coolant in my '95 Integra, '96 Odyssey and 2000 TL was all green.
Add pictures here
âś–
E Meyer wrote:

coolant i bought at the dealer that same year was blue....
Add pictures here
âś–

California (often the leader in such things) may have legislated or prohibited the use of certain chemicals, and the substituted formulation may have been colored differently to distinguish it from the old.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–