Another sign of GM's desperation

Are you kidding, of course a Corolla is worth 30% more than a Sonata. You're comparing perfection with crap.

Reply to
simon

And when you look in the mirror the anal sphincter you see says what to you?

Reply to
Double Tap

It says there's still a heap of shit there.

Reply to
simon

The question doesn't apply to me. Who were you speaking to?

Reply to
Coffee Lover

29F Degrees hu? Ok, yeah you have the big brain.
Reply to
Coffee Lover

That's true, maybe even put some GM dealerships next to a K-Mart or Target too.

Reply to
Coffee Lover

The question does apply to you, hence the reason I hit the "Reply to Sender" button.

Reply to
80 Knight

You actually hit "Reply to Group" but if you did reply to snipped-for-privacy@Never.ok , then I think we know who has less IQ (sic).

Reply to
Gordon McGrew

This must be an inside job. Watch the Toyota and Honda car sales increase even more.

Reply to
highkm

Hmmm, I dunno. It's such a brass balls move, it may impress someone into going with the GM.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll