antifreeze in 95 honda gone and car overheat

i replaced my radiator and resivor since my radiator cracked now when i drive my engine overheats and white smoke comes up outta my resivior cap i put more antifreeze in my radiator yesterday and today i checked my radiator and the antifreeze is gone ??

it was filled to the top yesterday and today its completly empty i got it cecked at a shop and they said my radiator is fine and put antifreeze in it put the same problem keeps happening

Reply to
bigl16

I advise you to take your car to a radiator shop and discuss this problem with the supervisor. It's my guess that you are NOT following the correct procedures in filling your radiator. While at the shop, have them replace your thermostat.

Reply to
Jason

Take it to a reputable service shop and have them diagnose the problem since you do not have the ability to determine what is wrong. Do this before you blow your engine if you haven't already....

Reply to
Woody