antifreeze reserve tank

I have a question what could be causing my reserve tank to keep getting low? it is between the maxium and mininum line... i checked my radiator and the antifreeze is up to almost the top of the lip where you see the
fluid. the car doesn't run hot. the gauge is usually right before the middle on long trips. how do you tell if you need a new radiator? and should i get it flushed for the summer?
fill it to the cold mark, maybe its the engine temp thats causeing a variance in what you are seeing. Then check it when its cold again.
Tom

The radiator should be full to the cap. If the overflow tank goes down and the radiator is not full you have a leak somewhere. Check the oil for signs of antifreeze and check the dipstick and oil fill cap for signs of mud which are signs of it getting in the oil. Check all hoses, radiator, head gasket for signs of leakage. Leaking internally could destroy your engine....

it is fine. thanks alot.