Any Accord in New Orlean area

Page 1 of 2
Looing for a lightly flooded Accord , prefer 05 with low miles on it.

Your name says a lot about your compassion level.

His request says that he's looking for a parts car.
You sound like the type to whine about CBS showing a rerun of The Price Is Right where the grand prize was a trip to New Orleans. I mean, come on. Reality is reality, and life goes on.
Elmo P. Shagnasty wrote:

Ehh, before you defend this troll, google his previous posts. I am sure you'll see it Brian's way after that..
Remco

Thank you.
Brian

I didn't take it that way. I would say that it sounds more like a fool trolling than a legitimate search for a parts car. After all it could be a month or more before anything is able to be removed from that area.

Not even close, sorry to burst your bubble. Other than your lack of knowledge about what I will 'whine' (I don't do that, I bitch and complain with every fibre in my body, ask my employer <g>), I agree with the last sentence in your post.
Brian
On 9 Sep 2005 07:16:26 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@wapda.com wrote:

Asshole, what do you define as lightly flooded? I may have one for you for the right price in cash.
<BS> wrote in message wrote:

Ignoring the trash posts in this thread, there is an important issue with "light flooding" in Accords, probably all Hondas and maybe most modern cars. The ECUs are typically mounted on the floorboards, so a flood that would get the passengers' feet wet often destroys the ECU and possibly other control modules. Anybody thinking about buying or repairing a "flood car" should go in with their eyes wide open. A low mileage one could be bought with a salvage title and the engine/transmission would probably be usable, but don't set your cap on trying to get the car back on the road.
Mike
We don't need that here.
Mike

Thanks, Mike. I don't think we need it elsewhere either.
Remco
And I bet your white, you whities are to uptight, afraid you'll be looked at as prejudice LOL. Guess what? I'm black LOL. Which makes this even more hilarious.

Sorry, last I checked this is the honda group. <sheepish G> Have been working on a Suub this afternoon so had Subaru on the brain.
Wow, your so witty. Does hating a hater make you less of one?

Rob Durs wrote:

First of all, learn to properly use "your" and "you're" -- the misuse makes you look moronic, which can't be your aim. Also, learn to "bottom post" (= posting below the previous comment) - you must be a noob, so consider that friendly advice.
Who said that I hated you? You make a stupid comment and got flamed for it - a proud internet tradition. If I hated everyone that made a stupid comment, there would not be enough time in eternity. I'd also hate myself, most likely.
Walk away - your post has nothing to do with what this group is for and wasn't funny.

Ok, you sound like the moron, lol. your to funny. I will piss in my pants laughing. Its to much LOL.

Your to easy man. lol

So... let's see. Remco has a history of intelligent and helpful responses for Honda owners with car trouble. You wear your stupidity like a badge of honor because you don't have the sense to be embarrassed by what you write. Who should I listen to?
The most compelling reason to believe you are a child is that you apparently haven't learned about the crushing loneliness that comes from that behavior. Nobody with a lick of sense wants to be around you, and an adult knows being alone is a terrible thing. You are your greatest fan and undoubtedly think you are clever, because you haven't a clue. But you can't stay a child forever and you will soon enough be ashamed of what you did, as if you stood naked on the street.
Good luck to you, kid. You have a long way to go.
Mike
On 9/14/2005 6:17 PM Michael Pardee spake these words of knowledge:

Michael, you should not feed the trolls.
RFT!!! Dave Kelsen
--
... Long night, I woke up in some Japanese family's rec room... and
they... would... NOT... stop... screaming.