Well, I sure the hell hope you don't remove the door, otherwise your going to be pretty much fu*ked.

I had done this many times so I know what your need to do. If your car is not have power door locks, and is manual. I highly suggest you take the car to the shop to have them install them, and I assume your want remote controls. You probaby bought some type of kit.

Installing speakers? pretty simple. If your going to install speakers you may need to remove the entire plastic inner door panel.

#1. Remove the door handle

#2. Open your door, and on the bottom use a flat head screw driver, but put tape on it. You don't want to scratch anything. Once that is done then pop out the inner panel. There is around 6 rubber screws that keep the door panel in place.

#3. Once that is done, you then take off the panel, slowly, and I would suggest putting it on the top of your car, so it doesn't get damaged.

#4. Now remove the stock speaker, and install your aftermarket.

#5. Put the panel back on, and using your hands slowly pop those screws back into the panel, and press it into the door. Once that is done, put back the door handle and your all set.

It's not very hard, your be good. Just remember to be patience, and take your time. There is no rush when your doing it, so give your self plenty of time. People who are not patience, wind up scratching or braking stuff.

Good luck!

Reply to
mopa