Any Massachusetts Honda dealers reading this?

I've given up trying to get Honda dealers to respond to my request for a quote via e-mail. I suspect, an average one just doesn't know how to use it. Judging by their Flash-heavy web-sites, their IT-departments value
presentation ONLY, caring little for the utility :-(
So... I'd like a quote on Honda Fit (Sport) with the following important options:
Automatic Transmission GPS Bluetooth integration -- for cell-phone(s) Remote Starter Moon-roof
Color is not too important, but grey is preferred. Please, respond by e-mail. Thank you very much!
-mi
On 11/10/2006 4:14 PM Mikhail T. spake these words of knowledge:

Just between you and me and the wall, there are one hell of a lot more people (including Honda dealer employees) who know how to handle email than who have ever even heard of usenet.
RFT!!! Dave Kelsen
--
"Friendship is the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person,
having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words." -- George Eliot
Mikhail T. wrote:

Try carsdirect.com or autonation.com.
I've gotten same day quotes.
"Mikhail T." wrote:

Good luck with that; the Fit is in high demand. Even if you walked in to a dealer, with cash, and they had one in stock, you'd be hard pressed to get it for MSRP + 20%.

Is available + $1000 over manual trans price.

Might be available in the future as an accessory (Garmin Nuvi) + $1000

You're on your own.

Can be done; but not an authorized Honda accessory. + $ ??????

Would absolutely be an after market butcher job... + $ ???????

-- Tp,
No Lawsuit Ever Fixed A Moron...
Mikhail T. wrote:

If you were looking for an Accord they would probably jump on your request, but since Fits are sold out well in advance they probably have little reason to chase you. If you want a Fit, you are going to have to visit people in person and be willing to pay the price. Personally I would wait for a better supply:demand balance before getting one.
The real bargain Honda right now is a 4 cylinder manual transmission Accord. You can get them fairly cheap and it is a good car.
John