any news for 2006 Accord?

Went to a local Honda dealer checked the 2005 Accord with navigation. It is cool and helpful option.
Wondering if it will be available for 2006 model to have the blue tooth?
Should I wait?

Wait--the 2006 models will probably be for sale in September. If the 2006 does not have it--you could get a really great deal on a new 2005 model. All car companies will sell the remaining 2005 models without making hardly any profits since they want to make room on the lots for the 2006 models. It's the best time to buy since you have two models of the same vehicle to pick from.
--
NEWSGROUP SUBSCRIBERS MOTTO
That's why I am wondering if 2006 model will have blue tooth or not.