any news for 2006 Accord?

Went to a local Honda dealer checked the 2005 Accord with navigation. It is cool and helpful option.

Wondering if it will be available for 2006 model to have the blue tooth? Should I wait?

Reply to
harry

Wait--the 2006 models will probably be for sale in September. If the 2006 does not have it--you could get a really great deal on a new 2005 model. All car companies will sell the remaining 2005 models without making hardly any profits since they want to make room on the lots for the 2006 models. It's the best time to buy since you have two models of the same vehicle to pick from.

Reply to
Jason

That's why I am wondering if 2006 model will have blue tooth or not.

Reply to
harry
2006 will have a minor face-lift front & rear but shouldn't be too drastically different. I kind of doubt the blue tooth will be added but it's tough to say. Presently you need to step up to an Acura TL (based on the Accord but about $7k more than an EX-V6) in order to get it.
Reply to
John W