Anybody ever have their tach and speedo stop working?

I got into my '05 Civic EX today started it up, got out to load some stuff (let it warm up a little, too), got back in, and drove off to work. About a mile down the road was the first time I actually glanced down at the instrument cluster. WTF! Tach and Speedo at 0. I was going 30mph (roughly).

Never seen that before. So, I turned the key off and then back on (yes, while I was driving and no I didn't engage the starter). Gauges came back on.

That was real wierd...never seen that in any of my Hondas...any idea why it happened? I don't know if it was that way from the time I started it up since I didn't look at the instruments.

Any idea what would cause this?

Reply to
Nobody

bad connection? if it happens again, id definately take it back.

Reply to
SoCalMike

This is off the subject but I was wondering if you have the special edition 6 disk cd player in your car..I am trying to find it for my '01 but I can't find it anywhere on the internet..Thanks

Reply to
wcawein

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news:1120605965.168168.80020 @g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Yes, it's the six disc player with MP3 capability.

Reply to
Nobody