ANYONE COMING TO THE FUNK FLEX CAR SHOW THIS SUMMER?

WHAT UP EVERYONE, JUST WANTED TO SEE IF THERE WERE ANY HONDA ENTHUSIASTS OUT THERE COMING TO THE FUNK MASTER FLEX CAR SHOW IN MYRTLE BEACH, SC THIS SUMMER IN
AUGUST. I'M ALSO GOING TO THE ONE IN OCEAN CITY, MD IN AUGUST. I JUST REGISTERED MY CAR AT WWW.OCCARSHOW.COM.
IT'S GOING TO BE HOT!!!