Anyone own Honda Fit?

Assuming you are in North America, it hasn't gone on sale yet. I think it will be later this spring.

Reply to
High Tech Misfit

yes I'm in USA

But does anyone outside the US own one and can answer my question?

Reply to
me

Sorry, no. Not for sale in the US yet, but coming very soon, I think.

Outside of the US, it's called the Honda Fit or Jazz. For info, suggest you search Google.com. For example:

(BTW, you may also discover that Honda also sells a scooter named the Jazz in Canada. In the US, it's called the Honda Metropolitan. I have one. 80-100 MPG).

Reply to
neilnewsgroups