Anyone own Honda Fit?

If yes..... how you liking it?

snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net wrote:

Assuming you are in North America, it hasn't gone on sale yet. I think it will be later this spring.

yes I'm in USA
But does anyone outside the US own one and can answer my question?
snipped-for-privacy@privacy.net wrote:

Sorry, no. Not for sale in the US yet, but coming very soon, I think.
Outside of the US, it's called the Honda Fit or Jazz. For info, suggest you search Google.com. For example:
http://www.google.com/search?q=honda+jazz&sourceid=mozilla-search&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=honda%20jazz&sourceid=mozilla-search&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&percentage_served 0&sa=N&tab=wg
(BTW, you may also discover that Honda also sells a scooter named the Jazz in Canada. In the US, it's called the Honda Metropolitan. I have one. 80-100 MPG).