anyone selling a Honda Civic or Accord?

I would like to buy a 2nd hand Honda which is between 5 to 10 years old. The preferred mileage is around 100-150k. The price range is from $3000-$6000. I am not sure whether I should post here. Sorry about that if I shouldn't.

Wah-kai

Reply to
Wah-kai Ngai

I guess folks can tell where you are from your email address. If not, clarify.

Check your local newspapers and also google for online car sites dedicated to your area. Also, grocery stores often carry near the front brochures dedicated to private owners wanting to sell their cars.

Use edmunds.com and kbb.com to help you appraise the value of a used Honda.

The following site has some suggestions on buying a used Honda:

"Wah-kai Ngai" wrote

Reply to
Elle

Oops. This site has info on buying a used Honda:

"Wah-kai Ngai" wrote

Reply to
Elle

Reply to
jh4dc4

I got a '94 Accord LX four door automatic with 109K that you can have for $1900.00 bob (Akron Ohio, USA )

Reply to
N.E.Ohio Bob

In my area dealers sell used civics for the same price as they used to cost new (unless thery have more than

5K miles a year).
Reply to
rick++