Anyone used FrigiClean A/C cleaner (the foam, not the spray)?

I have an '06 CRV with a mildew stinking vent system (it's out of warranty). Frigi-Fresh (the spray) doesn't really do anything...it lasts two, maybe three days (and I do pull the cabin filters when I apply it).
I'm thinking about getting the Frigi Clean foam kit and trying that. Anyone have any experience using that (or any other similar product) on a Honda? Did it work?
tia, Patrick
Patrick Maloney wrote:

just use alcohol. that's all these things are, only expensive and scented. take out the filter, get a squeezy bottle, spray in some isopropyl alcohol making sure you get as much of the evaporator matrix as possible, and you're done. repeat periodically. make sure the evaporator drain is not blocked.