Approx. Cost of 6CD Radio in '05 CR-V?

What do you figure the upgraded radio in the EX is worth? I'm negotiating with a dealer to swap it out with an aftermarket radio which will take advantage of the increased # of speakers and receive Sirius satellite radio.
Knowing what the factory radio is worth will greatly help in the process. Thanks.
Mark
hard to tell...I don't think it is worth much at all since it has to go into a honda accord only due to its shape and design. You would be lucky to get a credit of $200 I would think.

It has very little value to the dealer. If a radio goes bad in an 05 CRV, or most any new Honda, and the dealer needs to replace it, the only thing Honda will allow to be replaced in the car and the only thing they will cover is a factory remanufactured unit. They require serial number reporting of old and new unit so there is no substituting possible. Now, the cost of what you're asking about is probably many hundreds of dollars. Most factory original stereo/CD combos are more than $500-$600. If yours broke after the warranty, or was stolen and you had to replace it, would you go to the dealer knowing how much it is? Or would you go to your local stereo installer and spend half that and get a dynamite stereo? So you see, there is no value to the dealer in an OEM stereo unit. If he gives you anything, consider yourself lucky. Don't be surprised if he offers you $50 just to try and make your deal. Howard

radio.
I own a OEM repair facility in Maryland.
I would be interested in buying your radio. Please email me, or post here, if you want to sell it.
Adam Sound Solutions