Are 2006 Civic Sis targets for thieves?

My 2000 EK got stolen and recovered. I'm looking for something that rookie thieves who just break in, break the ignition and use a screwdriver to start
the car, cannot get started. I know that people can still tow a car if they want it bad enough. Thanks in advance.

$200 at Best Buy got me a Blackwidow with ignition kill,installed.
Yesterday,my alarm triggered it's warning chirp(not the full alarm) at 3:15 AM,and I looked out a window and saw 2 guys walking around my Integra,shining a flashlight in the windows.I went out there and they fled,but later in the day,I noticed a 99 Honda 2dr coupe with it's door ajar,looked inside,and the stereo was ripped out of the dash,and the steering column cracked open. I believe they hit his car before they tried mine.I gave descriptions and a partial tag to the police,and the officer says it's a theft ring they've been trying to catch.
I could have shot them,but unfortunately it's not legal in my state.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

The immobilizer has reduced a lot of amateur drive offs but nothing will stop vandalism, smash and grabs, and tow trucks.
That is absolutely right, the immobilizer is only good for the drive off amateurs, the smashers, grabers, and bad tow truck divers can get the car disappear, if they wanted the vehicles so bad, .... then you know the result.