Arospeed Chaos Rims

These rims are made for Honda Accords, and I have them. http://www.arospeed.com/p-81170-chaos-package-wheel-and-tire.aspx
I was wondering if anyone knows where to get a key to have the rims
removed?
Thank you
Add pictures here
âś–

Hey, I dig the girl. Except that she appears to have some form of perpendicular scoliosis, or maybe she just needs to go pee.
Seriously, wheels don't hold themselves on. They require lug nuts. These are the things you need to remove. A garage will be able to buzz them off in seconds with an air chisel.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–

Your car will come with the correct locking lug nut tool. That is, unless it's not yours and you're looking to steal them...
Add pictures here
âś–