Arospeed Chaos Rims

These rims are made for Honda Accords, and I have them.

I was wondering if anyone knows where to get a key to have the rims removed?

Thank you

Reply to
mopa

"mopa" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@y43g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

Hey, I dig the girl. Except that she appears to have some form of perpendicular scoliosis, or maybe she just needs to go pee.

Seriously, wheels don't hold themselves on. They require lug nuts. These are the things you need to remove. A garage will be able to buzz them off in seconds with an air chisel.

Reply to
TeGGeR®

Your car will come with the correct locking lug nut tool. That is, unless it's not yours and you're looking to steal them...

Reply to
Josh D