Audio, 2005 Accord Hybrid

Anywhere I can get more information about the audio system wiring? I want to add an input so I can plug in an Ipod. There's a kit for one that hooks up to car radios where you'd hook up a cd changer. I want to find out how, where, which wire and how to get to it for this audio system.

Reply to
One_Haole

I've got a 2004 accord and I did exactly what you're talking about. Made a ViewDo on it too. Check it out for yourself. It should give you a good idea how to get into the dash and I would imagine the wiring is very close if not exactly the same.

You do have to sign up to view or download it, but it's free and only takes a minute. Once you do though you can download it to your iPod if you have a video and watch it while you're in the car!

Let me know if it's helpful.

Best,

Pooch

> Anywhere I can get more information about the audio system wiring? I want

Reply to
alanpuccinelli