Audio, 2005 Accord Hybrid

Anywhere I can get more information about the audio system wiring? I want to add an input so I can plug in an Ipod. There's a kit for one that hooks
up to car radios where you'd hook up a cd changer. I want to find out how, where, which wire and how to get to it for this audio system.
I've got a 2004 accord and I did exactly what you're talking about. Made a ViewDo on it too. Check it out for yourself. It should give you a good idea how to get into the dash and I would imagine the wiring is very close if not exactly the same.
http://www.viewdo.com/content/now_viewing.php?id=5
You do have to sign up to view or download it, but it's free and only takes a minute. Once you do though you can download it to your iPod if you have a video and watch it while you're in the car!
Let me know if it's helpful.
Best,
Pooch