Auto-dimming mirror install

Has anyone done an install of one of these mirrors?

Thoughts/comments: '03 Civic EX Thanks! carbon man

Reply to
carbon man

Yes, but on an 03 Accord. It took about an hour. If I did another one, it would probably take about a half hour as I had never taken apart the dash pieces before. Do not know about the Civic one, but the Accord unit came with very clear step by step instructions with pretty good ilustrations. If you have even a little mechanical aptitude, it should be easy.

Dave.

Reply to
harrison

Dave, thanks for the reply. What kind of mirror did you get? carbon man

Reply to
carbon man

The Honda one with built-in compass.

Dave