Auto door locking?

Question regarding 2006 Pilot...
I'm told by one dealer that it only has manually controlled power door locks... and another one says it can be programmed to lock the doors either
when you put the car into drive or when it reaches 7 mph.
Does it have auto locking and, if so, how is this function programmed?
Thanks!
--
G2

Did you check your manual? Some Honda's have the feature you are looking for, others do not. If it is important to you don't rely on the dealer assurance. Check the manual or spec sheet.

Art wrote:

Sure, I checked the manual and can find nothing about it there... just conflicting statements from 2 dealers... and the fact that the doors do NOT automatically lock when put in drive or reach any speed. So, it must not be a feature.
Dang.
--
G2

My new odyssey had it but my wife's new Accord does not.

I have an 05 Element and an 05 civic Hybrid. Neither of them lock automatically, and there is no mention of having the feature in either car's manual, so it must be something unique to particular models.

I noticed on my 03 Pilot that if I use the remote to unlock my pilot, and I do not open a door right away, all locks will lock within a minute - that's annoying if I come out of my house with my arms full carrying a large box thinking I unlocked the car and then I find all the doors are locked. Rocky

It does that by-design. In case one hit the unlock accidentally (like with keys in pocket) and does that so the vehicle doesn't sit there un-protected all night.