Auto transmission problem

"Mohd Roslan Sarjuni" wrote in news:4bf11c05$1_1 @news.tm.net.my:

How's the fluid level?

Reply to
Tegger

Hi,

I have promlem with my 97 Accord reverse delay when cold.

Roslan

Reply to
Mohd Roslan Sarjuni

fluid level ok, every moning I have to eccelerate then only it move

Reply to
Mohd Roslan Sarjuni

So the engine RPM increase and then the transmission seems to catch and move? If so the transmission is "flaring".

See if a fluid change will help less the symptom. Use approved transmission fluid only.

Reply to
john

If the new fluid doesn't fix it add L u c a s transmission additive it helps when the bands start slipping, this would be a very short term fix.

Reply to
mrmag00