Auto transmission problem

Hi,
I have promlem with my 97 Accord reverse delay when cold.
Roslan

How's the fluid level?
--
Tegger

fluid level ok, every moning I have to eccelerate then only it move
roslan

So the engine RPM increase and then the transmission seems to catch and move? If so the transmission is "flaring".
See if a fluid change will help less the symptom. Use approved transmission fluid only.

> GUEST wrote: > Hi, > > I have promlem with my 97 Accord reverse delay when cold. > > Roslan
If the new fluid doesn't fix it add L u c a s transmission additive it helps when the bands start slipping, this would be a very short term fix.