Automatic seatbelt won't retract

I have a 1990 two door Accord that I just had the door latch replaced because it was faulty and did not allow the door to be opened. Now the automatic
seatbelt stays in the "off" position. Has anyone experienced this and if so, what was the remedy? Thanks.
The seatbelt is lifetime warrantied. Call your dealer and ask. If you still have the warranty paperwork for this car, you'll see it. Any questions from the dealer on this, call American Honda via contact numbers at http://automobiles.honda.com/info/customer_relations.asp
Same problem happened to my 1991 Civic in 2001. Took it to the dealer. They told me about the lifetime warranty. They fixed it uncomplainingly (took them a week... ). It's worked fine ever since.
The Honda newsgroups seem to get a few reports each year of seat belt malfunctions like ours.