AutoNation Money Back Guarantee

Every AutoNation new or certified used vehicles has a 3 day or 150 mile money back guarantee with no restocking fee. You can buy with confidence.
AutoNation Direct is a subsidiary of AutoNation, Inc.
What if I don't like the vehicle, can I bring it back?
Yes. AutoNation Direct gives you a 3-Day or 150 Mile Money Back Guarantee on any AutoNation owned new or certified used vehicle. So, whatever the reason and the vehicle is brought back in the same condition, AutoNation Direct will take the vehicle back. No fees. No problem.
http://www.colorado.gov/DPA/dhr/WL/docs/autonationdirect.pdf
http://www.autonationdirect.com/BuyOnline/About.aspx
The same applies to Carmax - they offer 5 days money back guarantee. In all these no haggle price places the prices to buy a car are really high and the money they give you for the trade in are just patethically small. Your trade in are going to be sold on a auction behind the Carmax store.
Great info Pszemol...

Hello Jack, We have almost the same problem with our new Corolla (2009). Toyota service told me it a normal steering (issue) problem with this year of car. So far there is no fix that they can do. I think I am driving a shopping basket at 60 mph speeds. My car wanders all over the road.
Thank You Toyota!!!
They replaced my car and then some - I have no more pulling or steering issues. (A+ Toyota)